Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosLondon, ENG1.8 miles to city center#1 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (3143)Read MoreThose looking for an intimate lodging experience will find it at Hotel 41. This property, located just four blocks from Buckingham Palace, has only 30 rooms, leaving plenty of space for personalized service. Not only does the hotel offer 24-hour room service, it also provides personal butlers (in fact, there are two staff members for every guest). Beyond its staff, the hotel wows guests with its stunning interiors. The lobby's rich wood paneled walls and black-and-white tiled floors create an air of sophistication that carries into its equally stylish rooms, which feature marble bathrooms, feather bedding and deluxe Penhaligon's toiletries. And if you find yourself feeling peckish during your stay, you'll have a host of complimentary treats at your fingertips, including ice cream, afternoon tea and the "plunder the pantry" selection of bites, offered from 8:30 p.m. till 1 a.m. If you've indulged a bit too much or just need a gym partner, you can take advantage of the hotel's unique Sports Buddies program, which pairs up staff members with guests looking to exercise during their vacation.
- #2View all PhotosLondon0.8 miles to city center#2 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (2922)Free WiFiRead More
Guests are consistently impressed by the accommodations, wealth of amenities and level of service offered at the Corinthia Hotel London. Rooms and suites here feature contemporary decor and come with modern conveniences like free Wi-Fi access, Nespresso coffee machines and marble bathrooms with heated floors. One of the standout features of this property, though, is its spa. The sleek space includes four floors with 17 treatment rooms, a nail studio, an indoor swimming pool, heated lounge chairs, a steam room and an ice fountain. The theme of sophistication and elegance carries through to the event rooms, where you'll find boardrooms, a ballroom and a penthouse available for meetings and wedding-related events. Guests also have access to two on-site restaurants, one serving Italian and one dishing out British fare, and a lobby lounge that serves traditional afternoon tea. Finally, when it comes to location, this property is set in the heart of London, putting travelers within walking distance of top attractions like the National Gallery, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.Free WiFi
- #3View all PhotosLondon1.9 miles to city center#3 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1592)Free WiFiRead More
Located in the posh neighborhood of London's Belgravia, the 69-room Goring Hotel boasts an unbeatable location, Michelin-star dining and impeccable service. The hotel is situated on the edge of Westminster, which means top attractions like Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and Parliament are all within easy reach, whether by Tube (one block away) or by foot (about 1 mile away). And after a long day of sightseeing, the Goring's rooms couldn't be a better place of refuge. Adorned with silk-lined walls, fine Italian linens and complimentary bottled water, rooms and suites are designed in a charming English style. The hotel's afternoon tea service is also quintessentially English and shouldn't be missed, according to recent guests. Previous lodgers recommended sipping tea in the property's gorgeous garden. Amenities aside, it was the incomparable staff that earned the most praise from recent guests.
- #4View all PhotosLondon, ENG2.1 miles to city center#4 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (347)Read MoreSituated alongside Hyde Park Corner near Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, The Lanesborough exudes classic British charm. Along with its grand, Regency-period interiors, the 93-room property boasts upscale amenities like 24-hour butler service and luxury car transfers. What's more, each accommodation features dark wood furnishings, British-inspired artwork and colorful walls and headboards, plus perks like complimentary Wi-Fi access, in-room tablets and personalized stationery. But the highlight of this hotel is the food. Former travelers said the gourmet British fare (think Cornish cod and Scottish grouse) served at the Michelin-starred Céleste is just as delectable as the restaurant's dining room is beautiful. Once you've filled up on finger sandwiches, scones at the hotel's traditional afternoon tea, stroll a few blocks west to Brompton Road, where you can shop at high-end department stores like Harvey Nichols and Harrods. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- #5View all PhotosLondon, ENG3.5 miles to city center#5 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (2235)Read MoreFormerly the home of multiple barons and ambassadors, The Milestone Hotel & Residences woos guests with its attentive service. Past visitors were particularly impressed that hotel staff greeted travelers by name, provided personalized cakes for birthdays and easily accommodated special requests. Rooms were another highlight for recent lodgers. All 62 accommodations come with amenities like free in-room Wi-Fi, homemade welcome treats, candle turndown service and fresh flowers. Room decor ranges from theater-inspired spaces with bright red furnishings to elegant suites with canopy beds and chandeliers. Plus, the property offers prime access to Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens. For those looking to explore other parts of the city, you'll find The Milestone Hotel conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street Kensington Tube station. After exploring London Town, return to the property for afternoon tea or a meal at Cheneston's Restaurant. If you're traveling with children, try The Milestone Hotel's family friendly afternoon tea experience. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades.
- #6View all PhotosLondon, ENG0.8 miles to city center#6 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (2259)Read MoreNestled within London's historic Holborn neighborhood, the Rosewood London places travelers within a short walk, drive or Tube ride to downtown, the West End theater district and attractions like The British Museum and St. Paul's Cathedral. The property – the oldest part of which was built in the 1910s – features Edwardian architecture and Old World details like a carriageway entrance and a seven-story Renaissance-style staircase. But it's not just the prime location and historical charm that draws visitors to this property. Previous guests raved about the hotel's top-notch service and Holborn Dining Room's breakfasts. Holborn Dining Room also boasts London's largest collection of gin at the Gin Bar. And, true to the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts brand, you'll enjoy artwork inspired by Britain's history throughout the hotel, as well as a kids program and pet-friendly perks like toys and welcome treats. Another point of praise for recent lodgers: the large and comfortable guest rooms and suites, which are equipped with amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, Nespresso coffee makers and D.R. Harris toiletries.
- #7View all PhotosLondon, ENG1.8 miles to city center#7 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (2212)Read MoreClaridge's has welcomed celebrities like Audrey Hepburn and Bing Crosby and royals like Queen Victoria and Prince Albert since it opened its doors in 1856. To match the property's elite clientele, many of the hotel's suites were redesigned by notable designers like Diane von Furstenberg and David Linley in the 2000s. With such a star-studded history, it could be easy for Claridge's to rest on its laurels, but guests say just the opposite is true. Many noted that the staff and decor all surpassed their already high expectations. After filling up on gourmet fare at one of the hotel's multiple restaurants, relax in the spa, grab a drink at the 1930s-style bar, The Fumoir, or unwind in your accommodations. Standard rooms include marble bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, while specialty suites come with 24-hour butler service. When you're ready to explore London, hop on the Tube at Bond Street station or arrange chauffeur services through the hotel's concierge. You can also walk a few blocks in any direction to find art galleries, shops, restaurants and public gardens.
- #8View all PhotosLondon, ENG1 mile to city center#8 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1134)Read MoreLocated within walking distance of London's business district, the trendy Soho neighborhood and an array of restaurants, shops and theaters, Covent Garden Hotel provides a serene (albeit pricey) retreat for urban travelers. Inside, guests will find a wood-paneled drawing room, the Tiffany's Library with an honor bar, and a private screening room that has 47 red leather seats. There's also Brasserie Max, an eatery that highlights seasonal produce in its dishes and serves inventive cocktails. Meanwhile, the restaurant's afternoon tea service is popular with locals and tourists alike. Additionally, recent guests appreciated the hotel's fast Wi-Fi speeds, immaculately cleaned rooms, comfortable beds, prime location for sightseeing and helpful staff. Plus, travelers will enjoy accommodations with colorful fabric headboards, large windows and granite and oak bathrooms. For families, the property offers connecting rooms and kid-friendly amenities like milk and cookies at bedtime and age-appropriate welcome gifts.
- #9View all PhotosLondon, ENG2.8 miles to city center#9 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1705)Read MoreThis London hotel features just 28 rooms and suites – but each has a unique personality. Accommodations are individually decorated and all showcase bold, classic prints (whether in the wallpaper, carpet, duvets or curtains), and in-room amenities include flat-screen TVs, mineral water (still and sparkling), 24-hour room service and marble bathrooms. Guests of The Egerton House Hotel love the personalized service here: Visitors are welcomed with a complimentary drink of choice, and the afternoon tea is described as "divine." You should also expect to be greeted by Milly, the hotel's resident Jack Russell terrier. Located down the street from Harrods and just south of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, this boutique property with a red brick facade and white trim is surrounded by shops and eateries. If you'd prefer to dine on-site, you can enjoy a meal in the comfort of your room or head to the bar and lounge area for its light fare menu. (Note: There is no formal restaurant on-site.)
- #10View all PhotosLondon1.5 miles to city center#10 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1800)Free WiFiRead More
Situated in London's Westminster neighborhood near top sights like Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey, Taj 51 Buckingham Gate Suites and Residences offers modern yet regal accommodations and services. Choose from one- to six-bedroom layouts, all of which include kitchens, complimentary Wi-Fi access and in-suite laundry machines. The Jaguar Suite features specially commissioned furniture and artwork picked by Jaguar's design director, plus perks like 24-hour butler service. Meanwhile, the Cinema Suite offers cinema-themed decor from Indian designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, an 85-inch plasma TV and daily movie-themed food platters. No matter which accommodation you choose, you'll have access to an array of amenities, including a royal afternoon tea service (complete with white chocolate crowns and drop scones made using Queen Elizabeth II's recipe) and a spa that incorporates ingredients like caviar and gold into Moroccan-inspired treatments. But according to former travelers, the property's highlights were its top-notch service, prime location and Indian fare served at the Michelin-starred Quilon. Although some bemoaned the hotel's expensive rates, many said prices were fair compared to other properties in the area.
- Read MoreHoused in an elegant architectural gem in the heart of the City of London section of London, The Ned exudes luxury. Chandeliers hang from the ceilings in nearly every common area and eatery here, and lavish carpeting and furniture adorns the lobby. And if you choose to stay at this expensive hotel, recent guests say you'll feel like royalty. Guests have access to 10 different restaurants here (eight are open to the public while two are for hotel guests and members only), including a Parisian-style cafe, an Italian restaurant, a traditional deli and a casual lounge serving British fare. Recent guests raved about the on-site cuisine but caution that it the meals are costly. What's more, the on-site Ned's Club Spa offers facials, massages and hair and nail services, and it also includes a traditional British barbershop. The entire spa area is built around a 20-meter indoor pool, and the hotel also has a state-of-the art fitness center that offers yoga, boxing and Pilates classes. And if you pay for a more expensive suite or Heritage room, you'll have access to Ned's Club Upstairs, which features a rooftop pool overlooking the London skyline. Standard accommodations at this property include 1920s design touches, Cowshed toiletries and free Wi-Fi access. The Ned also puts you right in the action of London, as it is within walking distance of multiple London Underground stops, as well as the Tower of London and the St Mary Aldermary.
- #12View all PhotosLondon1.5 miles to city center#12 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1378)Free WiFiRead More
Situated in London's St. James's neighborhood by Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park and the National Gallery, The Stafford London is a great option for guests who want to unwind in style after sightseeing. The property's accommodations are spread throughout three buildings – the Main House, the Mews building and the Carriage House – and have neutral color schemes with floral accents and high-end fabrics. Standard rooms reside in the Main House and have marble bathrooms, free Wi-Fi access, HD TVs and Nespresso coffee machines. Suites come with sitting areas and extra perks like iPod docking stations and complimentary airport transfers to Heathrow Airport (when staying two or more nights). Recent lodgers appreciated these amenities and the homey room decor, although some said the customer service from the hotel's employees could stand to improve. Visitors also enjoyed the property's food and beverage options. An autograph-filled bar, a 380-year-old wine cellar and The Game Bird's Champagne Bar are available for libations, while afternoon tea and modern British pub dishes are served in The Game Bird's dining room. Wine tastings with the hotel's sommelier can also be arranged for a fee.
- #13View all PhotosLondon, GB1.4 miles to city center#13 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1459)Free WiFiRead More
Travelers are constantly impressed by the swanky, upscale vibe of this London hotel. The London EDITION boasts 173 modern rooms and suites with wood paneling, chocolate decor, white linens and down comforters and pillows. Other room amenities include flat-screen TVs, free high-speed Wi-Fi access, stocked minibars and bathrooms with rain showers. If you're hungry or in need of a tasty libation, head to Berners Tavern for a modern British meal or Punch Room for a drink – the bar focuses on punch bowl craft cocktails. The property also houses a 24-hour fitness center and several business features, including meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment and videoconferencing capabilities. Previous guests said the staff members at the hotel are very friendly and helpful. You'll find the London EDITION in the Fitzrovia neighborhood just north of Soho. Several shops, restaurants and theaters sit within walking distance of the property, as well as must-see sights like Piccadilly Circus and the National Gallery.
- #14View all PhotosLondon1.2 miles to city center#14 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1659)Free WiFiRead More
Ideally located in London's Soho district within walking distance of numerous restaurants, bars and shops, The Soho Hotel caters to both business and leisure travelers. There are several meeting rooms on-site, as well as family-friendly amenities for those traveling with kids, including milk and cookies at bedtime, babysitting services and a Saturday film club held in one of the hotel's two screening rooms. Past visitors of all ages liked the afternoon tea service, which offers vegan and gluten-free options. Adults also enjoyed the cuisine and handcrafted cocktails served at Refuel, though several said the eatery's breakfasts were a bit pricey. Additional amenities offered at The Soho Hotel include a spa, a fitness center and concierge services. When you're ready to retire for the evening, retreat to one of the property's 96 accommodations. Each space features floor-to-ceiling warehouse-style windows, a granite and oak bathroom, free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen television. Upgraded suites boast private terraces, seating areas and two-person showers. Plus, some rooms have multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, making them ideal for groups or families.
- #15View all PhotosLondon1.9 miles to city center#15 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1189)Free WiFiRead More
For exceptional service and quintessential British digs, consider staying at The Connaught. Nestled within London's Mayfair neighborhood near Hyde Park, The Connaught – which originally opened as the Prince of Saxe-Coburg Hotel in the early 1800s – houses 121 Guy Oliver- and David Collins-designed rooms and suites with neutral color palettes, cashmere blankets, Thassos marble bathrooms and modern amenities like flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. While some past visitors noted high room rates, most raved about their clean, comfortable and elegant accommodations, as well as the fresh fruit, Champagne and other extras provided by their personal butlers. Travelers also enjoyed the superb service received throughout the hotel, citing the concierges, doormen and restaurant employees as attentive and courteous. Other high points include the Aman Spa's pool and spa treatments, the afternoon tea offered daily at the Jean-Georges restaurant and the food served at Hélène Darroze at The Connaught – a two Michelin-starred restaurant that specializes in farm-to-table French fare.
- #16View all PhotosLondon2 miles to city center#16 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (556)Free WiFiRead More
Timeless elegance can be found at The Beaumount hotel, located on a peaceful Mayfair square in London. Called the essence of "London luxury" by one recent traveler, the 73-room hotel is close to boutiques, galleries, restaurants and Hyde Park. Inside, the property has a 24-hour fitness center, a salon and a spa, as well as a restaurant and a bar. The Colony Grill Room serves American and European dishes and features maroon leather booths and black-and-white portraits of celebrities, much like New York City and London club rooms from the 1920s. For drinks and snacks, guests can visit The American Bar, which recent patrons said offers some of the best cocktails in London. When you're ready for a little R&R, retreat to one of the property's art deco-style accommodations. All have original artwork, king-sized beds and bathrooms with rain showers and heated floors. Room rates also cover local chauffeur service in a vintage car, daily continental breakfast and in-room Wi-Fi. According to past visitors, one of the highlights of this hotel is the top-notch service. The attentive staff members go out of their way to make guests feel at home, even though The Beaumont has a no-tipping policy.
- #17View all PhotosLondon, ENG1.7 miles to city center#17 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1075)Read MoreThe "birthplace of traditional high tea" service, The Langham has been a celebrated staple of traditional hospitality since 1865. Aside from tea in the grand Palm Court, the hotel is home to Roux at The Landau, a fine dining restaurant run by a father-and-son Michelin-starred team, as well as the stylish Artesian bar. And new to the property is The Wigmore, a modern British Tavern serving up classic pub eats. There's also the Chinese-inspired Chuan Body + Soul spa, which features a health club, a salt sauna, steam rooms and a swimming pool. The nearly 380 Victorian-styled guest rooms and suites include complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, signature Langham Blissful Beds, minibars and work desks. Upgrade to a Club-level room for complimentary breakfast, free Champagne and all-day refreshments, as well as exclusive access to The Langham Club boardroom and lounge computers. Recent guests said that while the standard rooms were on the smaller side, suites and Club-level rooms were quite spacious, and many appreciated the marble bathrooms' luxe toiletries. The standout cuisine, exceptionally friendly and attentive staff and gorgeous interiors all received high praise as well. You can find this hotel near the British Museum and various shops and restaurants along Regent Street in London.
- #18View all PhotosLondon, ENG1.8 miles to city center#18 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (3380)Free WiFiRead MoreA London hot spot for locals and travelers alike, The Chesterfield Mayfair offers an undeniably charming experience and surpasses the average visitor's expectations for a boutique hotel. Some highlights include traditional afternoon tea (with occasional variations), a jazz bar and an intimate restaurant. Cheerful staff excitedly welcome you inside upon arrival, often with fresh flowers and lemonade in hand, according to past guests. The Chesterfield Mayfair features 94 elegant and comfortable accommodations, and each room includes a tea and coffee maker, an international direct dial telephone, air conditioning, mineral water and 24-hour room service. For an even more luxurious stay, the hotel's 13 suites house espresso machines and Bose iPod docking stations, plus tasty canapes are delivered nightly. Multiple meeting rooms are available for business travelers, but keep in mind that there is no fitness center on-site. Still, eager staff will happily map out a jog or jaunt through the nearby neighborhoods and parks. What's more, The Chesterfield Mayfair hosts a wide variety of events like monthly gin tastings and live music, setting it apart from other hotels. The staff members are passionate about explaining the culinary delights served to guests at the on-site Butlers Restaurant, which dishes out breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Previous diners say you must try the Dover sole, a fish dish.) Alternatively, The Terrace Bar delights travelers with its innovative cocktails and jazz and classical piano tunes. You'll find this luxury hotel in London's Mayfair neighborhood, near top attractions like Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #19View all PhotosLondon, ENG3.3 miles to city center#19 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (3403)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Kensington Hotel is a stylish property with accommodations that range from cozy rooms for solo travelers to family rooms for larger groups. All room types include Nespresso coffee machines and smart TVs. The hotel also houses a handful of suites, including The Kensington Suite, which has a fireplace and is one of London's largest townhouse suites. Previous guests enjoy the intimate feel of this hotel and rave about the kind and friendly staff members. Located in the cosmopolitan neighborhood of South Kensington, the hotel sits just a short walk from Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, the Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum. What's more, the on-site Town House restaurant serves as the ideal spot to stop in for afternoon tea after a day of sightseeing. At tea, you'll be treated to culinary art via pastries resembling London's architecture and notable structures, which will appeal equally to your eyes and your stomach. In addition to tea, Town House offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. For drinks, guests can head to the K Bar, where mixologists shake up creative cocktails. Once you've had your fill of the hotel's dining experiences, you can indulge with a visit to the spa, hit the fitness center or take advantage of the luxury car service.
- #20View all PhotosLondon, ENG0.9 miles to city center#20 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (2820)Read MoreThis property sits within the iconic 1,016-foot-tall Shard building on the South Bank of the River Thames. The hotel occupies floors 34 to 52 of the 95-story landmark, providing guests with sweeping views of the Thames river and London below. The property also puts visitors within walking distance of the Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. The Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard's 202 guest rooms and suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, free internet access, binoculars, Nespresso coffee machines and marble bathrooms with heated floors and walk-in showers (some include separate bathtubs). Outside of the accommodations, visitors will find a fitness center, an indoor infinity pool, a 24-hour concierge, two restaurants and two bars. TING Restaurant serves British-Asian fusion cuisine, while TING Lounge is the property's casual eatery offering light breakfasts and afternoon tea. Previous guests enjoyed their stays here, noting the beautiful rooms and great service, though some said the location makes it a bit of a longer trek to get to sights like Hyde Park and Portobello Road Market.
- #21View all PhotosLondon, ENG0.6 miles to city center#21 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (5598)Read MoreConsidered one of London's most iconic hotels, The Savoy first opened in 1889 and has been serving business and leisure travelers alike ever since. The property is set in the heart of London and puts guests within walking distance of top sights like the National Gallery, Piccadilly Circus and The London Eye. The Savoy's 267 rooms and suites – which travelers say are beautiful but pricey – embrace a traditional English style, complete with neutral colors and wood furnishings. Accommodations offer courtyard or city views, and some suites feature impressive panoramas of the River Thames. All rooms include marble bathrooms, flat-screen televisions and desks, and suites come with additional perks like butler service and two complimentary pressed items. Additional hotel features visitors have access to include a 24-hour gym, a private pool and a spa, plus multiple dining venues – one of which is linked to Gordon Ramsay – and the hotel's famous afternoon tea service (which visitors highly recommend). What's more, The Savoy offers dedicated concierge services and is a pet-friendly property, so your furry friends can join you on vacation.
- #22View all PhotosLondon1.5 miles to city center#22 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1630)Free WiFiRead More
Past travelers had a hard time finding fault in their stay at the Brown's Hotel. Flawless service, luxurious rooms and an enviable address were just a few of the standout attributes guests cited. Rocco Forte is situated in the posh neighborhood of Mayfair, just blocks from Green Park and Buckingham Palace, as well as shopping havens Regent Street and Oxford Street. Within Brown's walls – which have played host to royals, presidents and world-renowned authors – lodgers will find rooms decorated in neutral earth tones and outfitted with wingback headboards and chairs, as well as geometric light fixtures. Accommodations are also equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access and Samsung Smart TVs. The property also boasts a fitness center with personal trainers, a spa and on-site dining. The Hix Mayfair serves up traditional British fare and Donovan Bar – modeled after 1960s London – hosts live music weekly. And of course, no London hotel would be complete without afternoon tea, which can be found in the English Tea Room, where Queen Victoria once had a "cuppa."
- #23View all PhotosLondon, ENG1.5 miles to city center#23 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1740)Free WiFiRead MoreDukes Bar serves arguably the most iconic martini in the world, as well as an elegant afternoon tea, but Dukes Hotel offers a lot more than just excellent drinks. Many travelers stay at Dukes Hotel for its central location, as it takes about five minutes to walk from the property to Buckingham Palace. This modern luxury hotel inspires instant comfort and relaxation for all guests with its variety of rooms, from refurbished contemporary rooms to spacious, classy suites. Accommodations feature interactive flat-screen TVs, coffee machines, in-room safes and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Suites include additional perks like homemade welcome cookies, fresh flowers, on-demand movies and a wake-up call, which consists of a hot beverage and pastry of your choice. Previous guests recommend booking a suite for adequate space to unpack and move around with ease. Outside the rooms, guests will find the Private Members Health Club, which includes a gym, a steam room and beauty treatments (for a fee). Past visitors rave about the on-site Great British Restaurant, home to Dukes Bar where bartenders concoct the hotel's signature martini. This space is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Members of the INVITED hotel rewards program can earn and redeem reward nights at this Small Luxury Hotels of the World property.
- #24View all PhotosLondon, ENG2 miles to city center#24 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (1747)Free WiFiRead MoreGuests describe a morning in one of The Dorchester's elegant rooms as waking up in a "haven of tranquility." With views of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens from the window of your spacious room or suite, The Dorchester Hotel and its comfortable accommodations make sure you start your day off on the right foot. What's more, freshly baked pastries or breakfast await downstairs at The Grill at The Dorchester. Opportunities for exploration from the property abound: The buzzing Park Lane, Mount Street Gardens and Hyde Park Corner are all just a short stroll away. To adventure to other attractions, the hotel offers chauffeur services, where you have a selection of classic Rolls-Royce models to choose from, so you can travel in style. After a few hours on your feet, head back to The Dorchester for afternoon tea at the Promenade. Visitors say the selection of teas and tasty cakes come at a high price, but that the quality of the delights justifies the cost. If you're looking for other ways to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of luxurious spa treatments (the spa includes its own restaurant), a fitness center and a steam room. You won't have to look far for evening plans either: The on-site theater desk manager will guide you to one of the city's best shows and the concierge can recommend an exquisite eatery. But be sure to try some of the hotel's restaurants as well. If you want to splurge, Alain Ducasse at The Dorchester boasts three Michelin stars. Finally, don't forget a nightcap at The Bar, which serves drinks from award-winning mixologists.
- #25View all PhotosLondon, ENG1.1 miles to city center#25 in Best Hotels in LondonTripAdvisor (898)Free WiFiRead MoreWhether staying for a weekend getaway or an extended business trip, The Piccadilly London West End provides an excellent basecamp for London visitors. The courteous staff members received rave reviews from past travelers, who were especially appreciative of the complimentary welcome drinks at check-in. The hotel's employees also happily share their favorite spots around the city, as well as scenic routes to Piccadilly Circus, Chinatown and other nearby attractions. Back at the property, each of the hotel's 67 rooms features a pillow menu, a Nespresso machine, an honesty bar, fresh fruit and heated bathroom floors. Guests appreciated the complimentary smartphones, which they found particularly helpful for exploring the large city, and they also commended the readily available and attentive concierge. Outside their accommodations, travelers have access to the hotel's gym and spa (and can also request spa treatments in their rooms). A trip to London is incomplete without an Indian-inspired meal, and The Piccadilly is home to Hankies, an Indian street food restaurant and bar that guests praise for its unique dishes and pre-theater cocktails. This eatery offers a variety of menus from breakfast to lunch to dinner, with an additional festive menu for a unique culinary experience.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.