Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosMandarin Oriental, MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassIf you plan on staying at this Mandarin Oriental hotel, don't plan on being surrounded by the raucous environment most visitors expect of Miami. This sophisticated hotel on the shores of Brickell Key on Biscayne Bay has an intimate feel that might make it hard to remember that you're in busy, buzzy Miami. Inside the hotel, you'll find rooms and suites featuring trendy decor and Asian design elements mixed with a bright beige and orange color scheme. Each accommodation also comes with a high-definition TV, a spacious bathroom (fitted with a separate soaking tub and a walk-in glass shower) and a private balcony that offers spectacular views of the city or bay. As much as they love the rooms, recent travelers save some kudos for the staff as well as the hotel facilities, especially the infinity pool and the four on-site eateries.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassSurely there are crazier things you could do than pick a hotel solely on the merits of its fitness center, right? After all, the gym at this Brickell Avenue Four Seasons is pretty spectacular: It measures a whopping 50,000 square feet and boasts a smorgasbord of cardiovascular equipment, more than 100 exercise classes a week, certified trainers and more. The only drawback – if you could call it that – would be that it's not open 24 hours. But not everyone comes here to work out, and the Four Seasons Hotel Miami staff knows this, offering friendly, personalized service to everyone who walks in the door, according to recent guests. Because of its downtown Miami location, the hotel caters to business travelers, offering a 24-hour business center and complimentary car service to get guests to any local meeting destinations. Valet and self-parking are also available should you want to drive yourself around town, though past visitors warned that the rates are high. Room amenities include luxury bath products, LCD televisions with DVD players, minibars and complimentary Wi-Fi access. However, don't spend all your time hunkered down in your digs: Previous travelers highly recommended spending the afternoon by the hotel's swanky palm-peppered pool. And at the end of the day, treat yourself to a gourmet meal at EDGE Steak & Bar.
- View all PhotosInterContinental MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The InterContinental Miami might be the perfect solution for beachcombers looking to save a little coin. Guests love the central location of this downtown Miami hotel, putting visitors within reach of the glitter and glitz of South Beach via the Intracoastal Waterway. Then again, you might just want to stay in and forgo the beach scene a few days to experience what this hotel has to offer. Spread out over 34 stories, this member of the InterContinental family houses spacious rooms and suites outfitted with marble bathrooms and a beige-and-blue color scheme. Guest rooms also feature oversized windows, large desks, flat-screen TVs and minibars, and if you're in the mood for more than just snacks, you can order room service 24 hours a day. But should you feel like dining in a more social setting, head to Toro Toro for a one-of-a-kind spin on Central and South American cuisine. Travelers especially praise the hotel's lively atmosphere and exceptional service provided by the staff. Because of its brand ties, this hotel participates in the IHG Rewards Club.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThere are four Ritz-Carlton hotels in the Greater Miami area, and The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami happens to be the smallest. But recent guests said you'll find just as much refined luxury and winning customer service at this Coconut Grove hotel as you'll find at any other competitor. Travelers describe the expansive lobby as a treat for the eyes, thanks in part to its towering columns and swanky Victorian era-inspired furnishings. Meanwhile, the 115 guest rooms and suites are a bit more demure with green, red and gold fabrics and polished wood furnishings, with some offering expansive views of Biscayne Bay. (Visitors say that the higher up your room is, the better the vistas will be.) Accommodations also come equipped with marble bathrooms, wireless internet access, LCD televisions and iPod docking stations. But don't plan on hunkering down for your entire stay: The Ritz-Carlton also boasts a 6,000-square-foot spa, a heated lap pool and a 24-hour fitness center. After working up a sweat, satisfy your appetite with fresh seafood at Bizcaya. This hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy rewards program.
- View all PhotosEAST, MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Visitors praise EAST, Miami for its cool, contemporary aesthetic and stylish facilities. Accommodations offer views of the Miami skyline or Biscayne Bay, which you can admire from your living room's balcony. Guests are also treated to high-tech amenities, such as 50-inch Samsung Smart TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access. When you're not kicking back in your room, visitors highly recommend heading up to Sugar, the hotel's rooftop bar and garden. Located on the 40th floor, Sugar boasts expansive views of the city and serves up Asian tapas along with cocktails, though guests say the high price of drinks is off-putting. There's also Domain, which serves coffee, drinks and lighter fare, as well as Quinta La Huella, the hotel's signature restaurant. The pool, which offers food and beverage service from Quinta La Huella, is a sight to be seen. The palm-tree clad pool area features a 20,000-square-foot sun deck, as well as a lap pool, a plunge pool, a spa pool and a hot tub. You'll also find a 24-hour fitness center on-site. This Preferred LVX property is located in the heart of downtown Miami. While travelers enjoyed the central location, they lamented the high room rates. To help offset costs, I Prefer Hotel Rewards members can exchange accrued points for reward certificates, which can be used to cover the cost of a room.
- View all PhotosW MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
An oasis for both business and leisure travelers, this W outpost sits in downtown Miami and offers spectacular views of the Biscayne Bay from its 50th-floor cocktail lounge. Other standout features include the 2-acre WET Deck and 300-foot infinity pool, the 2,500-square-foot fitness center and 4,000 square feet of meeting and event space. What's more, the hotel offers the brand's Whatever/Whenever program, which caters to guests' needs and cravings 24 hours a day. All 148 guest rooms and suites boast balconies, marble bathrooms, minibars, internet access and flat-screen TVs. Recent guests raved about the massive outdoor pool space, the cocktail lounge, the modern accommodations and the American cuisine and bay views featured at the on-site restaurant, 15th & Vine Kitchen and Bar. But keep in mind: because of the hotel's downtown location, it's removed from the attractions in South Beach. But because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosEB Hotel Miami AirportMiami Springs, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
EB Hotel Miami, the first U.S. outpost of Venezuela's Eurobuilding Hotels Group, has been described by recent travelers as a "hidden gem" and a "haven of tranquility." Perfect for layovers in Miami, the hotel offers free transportation to and from Miami International Airport, which is just south of the property. Past guests praised the attentive staff, who went above and beyond to accommodate visitors. Another highlight: the 133 guest rooms. Each comes with soundproofed windows, a flat-screen TV, Turkish cotton bathrobes, spa toiletries and complimentary Wi-Fi access. If you are looking to grab a bite to eat, check out the internationally inspired Terrace Cafe, Bar + Lounge or order off of the 24-hour room service menu. Other amenities include a gym and an outdoor pool. Should you want to venture off the hotel's grounds, you'll find Little Havana less than 4 miles away and Miami Beach's world-renowned sands roughly 10 miles southeast.
- View all PhotosSLS BrickellMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Welcoming guests to downtown Miami since November 2016, the Preferred-affiliated SLS Brickell is a stylish hotel that caters to a luxury clientele. Phillipe Stack-designed decor is highlighted throughout the hotel, from the safari-themed SAAM lounge to the modern guest rooms and suites. All 124 accommodations have light pink walls, Nespresso coffee makers, minibars, rainfall showers, king-sized beds with crisp white linens and floor-to-ceiling windows. Upgraded rooms and suites feature soaking tubs and balconies. When you're hungry, fresh seafood is on the menu at Bazaar Mar by José Andrés, and Italian fare by James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Schwartz is served at Fi'lia. And if you want to relax, head to the roof for a dip in the outdoor pool or to sip cocktails at José Andrés' Bar Centro. The hotel also houses a spa with a steam room and various treatments is available as well. Other perks, including rides in the BMW house car and group fitness classes at the gym, are covered by the property's $25 daily facility fee. Recent guests raved about the friendly staff, tasty cuisine and spotless rooms, though some thought the modern decor was a tad too funky.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Not to be confused with its sister property, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, this hotel caters to working travelers with a full-service business center and plenty of meeting space. But that's not to say that this member of the JW Marriott clan won't appeal to leisure travelers as well: The hotel sits in downtown Miami near Little Havana, offering a convenient location to popular attractions like the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Meanwhile, the property features amenities that any guest can enjoy, including an outdoor pool, the SaLus at the JW Marriott Miami spa and two in-house restaurants. Guest rooms here offer modern amenities, such as wireless internet access (for a fee), flat-screen TVs and desks with ergonomic chairs and computers. But what guests couldn't get enough of were the sweeping views overlooking Biscayne Bay or the Miami skyline. However, not all previous guests were satisfied with their stay at the JW Marriott Miami. Some travelers noted that if you're not a business traveler, there isn't much within walking distance to keep guests entertained. This hotel, however, participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn or use points here.
- View all PhotosConrad MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassRecent guests are quick to point out the convenience this hotel provides for business travelers. This Hilton hotel is located in downtown Miami, specifically in the city's business district, so amenities and activities aren't as plentiful. Despite this, travelers praise the property's staff for their outstanding service and appreciate the cool, sleek decor that permeates in every corner of the hotel. Rooms maintain that sense of luxury, featuring espresso machines, pillow menus and 55-inch flat-screen Smart TVs. There are also a spa, a 24-hour fitness center, two tennis courts and a palm-tree-lined pool. When it's time to refuel, try the upscale food at LvL 25 or enjoy a drink at The Bar at Level 25. What really irked some travelers about the property is the steep fees for parking ($45 for valet) and Wi-Fi ($14.95 per night). However, if you're a Hilton Honors member, you receive complimentary internet access and can earn and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosThe Gabriel Miami, Curio Collection by HiltonMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Recent guests said the ME Miami's modern-chic style and excellent customer service greets you as soon as you walk through the door. This Meliá Hotels outpost, which debuted in July 2016, features a sleek gray and white color palette and floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the property, creating an airy, sophisticated atmosphere, according to reviewers. Visitors were also quick to compliment the hotel's location in downtown Miami, just steps from the AmericanAirlines Arena, the Pérez Art Museum Miami and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. You'll be able to appreciate the hotel's address while admiring views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline from the hotel's rooftop infinity pool and bar – another highlight for recent lodgers. Or, take in the hotel's perch from the floor-to-ceiling windows in your digs, some of which come with a balcony. All are outfitted with abstract artwork, modern furnishings and bold patterns, as well as Nespresso coffee makers, 48-inch flat-screen TVs and other techy touches, such as a Sound Bar System and a Jack Pack media hub. The hotel also boasts a fitness center, a spa, an indoor lounge and STK Rebel, a new brand within the STK chain of steakhouses that features a broader menu and a DJ.
- View all PhotosInterContinental at Doral MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
At the InterContinental at Doral Miami, the accommodations are clean, the staff is personable and the location is convenient. This is how recent guests describe this InterContinental property time and time again. Not only is the hotel a 7-mile drive from Miami International Airport, but guests looking to shop while staying in Miami can splurge at the Dolphin Mall and the Miami International Mall, both of which are right across the street from each other and about 3 miles away. And guests needn't worry about transportation, as the hotel shuttle takes visitors to both malls. Along with complimentary transportation, guests will have access to the fitness center, the 24-hour business center and the lush outdoor pool. And the hotel's guest rooms offer convenient amenities to make for a comfortable stay, which include high-speed internet (for a $9.95 fee), flat-screen TVs and 300-thread-count linens. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you can use or earn points here.
- View all PhotosHotel Colonnade Coral Gables, A Tribute Portfolio HotelCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis four-star has all the usual trimmings of a Tribute Portfolio property – modern rooms with high-tech amenities and plenty of meeting spaces – but some recent guests found the hotel's housekeeping service to be lacking and were disappointed with the high Wi-Fi fees. Still, you should be reasonably pleased with your stay. The hotel's guestrooms feature Samsung flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth clock radios and minifridges, as well as four-poster beds and C.O. Bigelow toiletries. Sure, you could relax in your room, but the hotel also has the restaurant House, a cafe and an espresso bar for gourmet meals and morning cups of joe. And since the Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is in the southern Miami neighborhood of Coral Gables, you're not too far from top sites like Little Havana and the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family,Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosProvident Doral at the Blue MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This all-suite property in Doral (a neighborhood northwest of downtown Miami) has plenty of room to stretch out – so, in other words, bring a few family members or friends on your trip here. Guests love the size of the spacious suites and villas (which measure between 700 and 2,070 square feet), as well as the exceptional customer service, with some citing both as a reason for repeat visits to the property. But perhaps the biggest selling points of this hotel are the five par-72 golf courses located just outside your doorstep. The Blue Monster course is home to the World Golf's Cadillac Championship, and The Gold Couse has hosted various PGA Tour events. If you're not a fan of the fairways, spend your time at the hotel lounging by the pool or getting pampered at the on-site Spa Azul. When it's time to grab some grub, the hotel's signature restaurant, 5300 Chop House, dishes up American favorites for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- View all PhotosHotel Beaux Arts MiamiMiami, FL5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Rising 39 stories above the city, this hotel in downtown Miami boasts only 44 rooms, meaning the staff can woo guests with lots of attention. Recent lodgers say they felt pampered from check-in to check-out. Upon arrival, you're privately greeted and shown to your room, which features an Illy espresso machine, a Bang & Olufsen sound system and an iPad to access the hotel's services. You can also unwind at the outdoor pool or indoor basketball court before heading to the Enliven Spa & Salon for a body scrub or a soothing massage. Lodgers looking to indulge their taste buds can also check out db Bistro Moderne for gourmet French fare by acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud. And for many visitors, the complimentary continental breakfast served at ThreeFortyFive was the icing on top of the already stellar cake.
- View all PhotosMr. C Coconut GroveMiami, FL$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
For a taste of Europe in the heart of Miami, stay at Mr. C Coconut Grove. Situated in the city's upscale Coconut Grove neighborhood, this Leading Hotels of the World outpost offers proximity to a variety of local landmarks, including the University of Miami campus (less than 3 miles west), Little Havana (4 miles north) and downtown Miami (about 5 miles northeast). But travelers insist there's more to love about this hotel than its superb location. Guests rave about the property's friendly staff, excellent (albeit expensive) cuisine and beautiful accommodations. Each of the 100 nautically themed rooms and suites comes equipped with multiple high-definition TVs, Wi-Fi access (which the daily $25 resort fee covers), a minibar, custom La Bottega toiletries and a private balcony overlooking the city or Biscayne Bay. Plus, families can request extras like homemade cookies and keepsake teddy bears. Additional property amenities range from a sauna and room for spa treatments to a fitness center to an outdoor pool. And when it's time to eat, guests can enjoy gourmet Italian fare at Bellini or continental breakfast in Il Giardino's tranquil garden. The latter is free every day for Leaders Club members.
- View all PhotosMiami Marriott Hotel Biscayne BayMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAn ideal choice for cruise ship passengers, the Miami Marriott Hotel Biscayne Bay sits on the city's waterfront, just minutes from PortMiami. In fact, many recent guests said they booked the hotel for a pre- or post-cruise stay. Thanks to the hotel's location near the marina, it offers stunning views of the bay from its room and suites, which are outfitted with floor-to-ceiling windows, wireless internet access (for a fee), plasma TVs and coffee makers. Select accommodations are also equipped with balconies (a worthy splurge, according to recent visitors). While reviewers were generally pleased with their rooms, some said accommodations were on the small side (standard rooms measure 275 square feet) and could benefit from a renovation. Lodgers were more complimentary of the on-site dining options, especially the seafood-centric Catch Grill & Bar. This Marriott outpost also offers an on-site coffee shop and a poolside bar. In addition to the outdoor pool, the property boasts a fitness center. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosAtton Brickell MiamiMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Open since July 2016, the Atton Brickell Miami impresses travelers with its rooftop pool and its well-trained staff. Previous visitors said the employees were professional, kind and particularly helpful. Meanwhile, the roof is a hot spot, thanks to its infinity-edge pool, bar and deck with lounge chairs, couches and umbrellas. (However, some lamented the pool's crowded and rowdy atmosphere.) What's more, the rooftop area hosts outdoor movies every Sunday evening, complete with free popcorn and food and drink specials. Rooms at the Atton Brickell Miami feature cool tones of blue, light wood and white, and include 50-inch LCD televisions, free Wi-Fi access, minifridges and sitting areas. Accommodations showcase either city or bay views. When it's time for a meal, travelers recommend the on-site Lima restaurant for its succulent Peruvian cuisine. For those looking for a cocktail, there's UVA Lobby Lounge or the Vista Pool Bar – past guests said the views from the rooftop bar are incredible. Business travelers will appreciate the hotel's 5,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as its business center and its prime downtown location near the Financial District.
- View all PhotosThe Mutiny HotelMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Featuring all-suite accommodations, The Mutiny Hotel doesn't have as many amenities as some of the competition, but what it lacks in amenities it makes up for in well-appointed accommodations. Past travelers said they were satisfied with the hotel's spacious and comfortable rooms, which boast one or two bedrooms, flat-panel TVs, kitchens, separate living rooms and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Most also come with private balconies that overlook the city or Biscayne Bay. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't explore the few facilities found on-site. The property features a heated outdoor pool and a well-equipped fitness facility with a steam room and sauna. But according to previous visitors, The Mutiny Hotel really earns its stripes in its pleasant, accommodating staff. For a change of scenery, grab a bite to eat at Atchana's East/West Kitchen, which serves up contemporary Thai cuisine. You'll find The Mutiny Hotel in the Coconut Grove neighborhood of Miami, about 6 miles southwest of downtown Miami.
- View all PhotosThe Guild Miami DowntownMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
According to recent visitors, The Guild Miami Downtown is a terrific option for cruisers, shopaholics and sports enthusiasts. Travelers will find Miami's cruise port, the boutique-filled Bayside Marketplace and AmericanAirlines Arena (home of the Miami Heat professional basketball team) located within 2 miles of the property. Past guests also heap praise on the hotel's attentive staff and well-appointed accommodations. Standard rooms measure 524 square feet and come outfitted with flat-screen TVs, in-room laundry machines and complimentary Wi-Fi access, while upgraded accommodations offer up to 1,350 square feet of space and feature one, two or three bedrooms and sleeper sofas. Keep in mind, though, that pets are not permitted here. Outside the rooms, visitors will find a fitness center, a lounge, a coworking space and a rooftop pool. There is no on-site restaurant, but guests can take advantage of The Guild's grocery delivery service (for a fee) and prepare meals in their in-room kitchens. Several eateries are also available within walking distance of the hotel.
- View all PhotosHyatt Centric Brickell MiamiMiami, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Set in the posh Brickell neighborhood in downtown Miami, this Hyatt Centric hotel impresses visitors with its welcoming staff members and modern accommodations. The property houses 208 rooms and suites, all of which feature private balconies, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, minifridges, free Wi-Fi access and a crisp white, gray and navy color scheme. The accommodations occupy the top floors of Panorama Tower (the tallest building in Miami), meaning guests are treated to impressive views of the city. Outside the rooms, visitors can hit the 24-hour fitness center, relax by the trendy pool and admire the Miami skyline views, or knock out some work in the 24-hour business center. For those seeking a bite to eat, the Caña Restaurant and Lounge dishes up Latin-inspired small plates. Past travelers recommend dining at least once in the on-site restaurant, saying that the food is exceptional. As part of the Hyatt portfolio, the hotel invites World of Hyatt members to earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosPullman Miami Airport HotelMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
You can find style close to an airport – the Pullman Miami Airport Hotel proves it. This property showcases contemporary rooms that feature feather beds, free Wi-Fi access and Keurig coffee makers. The hotel also houses plenty of amenities for working travelers, including lots of meeting space and business services. And when you need some relaxation, you can take advantage of the outdoor heated swimming pool or play a round on the tennis courts. The hotel also boasts an international eatery called La Riviera, which recent diners said was excellent. Red-eye fliers praise this hotel for its convenience, but some previous guests noted that this option is really only worth the expense if you have an extended layover (though you can save on amenity expenses and room rates if you're a member of the Le Club AccorHotels rewards program). However, if your final destination is Miami, travelers say you'll be better served staying closer to the downtown area.
- View all PhotosHilton Miami AirportMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Hilton hotel has 508 accommodations spread out right on Miami's Blue Lagoon, plus some low room rates. Guest rooms at the Hilton Miami Airport are bright and airy with a beige and cream color scheme, and Hilton's signature Serenity Beds. While some travelers find the rooms to be spacious and comfortable, others think they're average or all-around outdated. But even those critics have to admit that the Hilton Miami Airport is a pretty good option for fliers with extended layovers, especially since the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle. And parents should note that children younger than 18 can stay here for free when sharing a room with their parents. Meanwhile, this hotel's large 3,000-square-foot pool makes a good place for you and your family to pass the time between flights. Despite the amenities, including three eateries, some guests felt nickel and dimed for the extra fees associated with Wi-Fi access, breakfast and parking. Hilton Honors members, however, can use or earn points here for complimentary perks or to cover room rates.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency Coral GablesCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Travelers who stay at the Hyatt Regency Coral Gables like being so close to Coral Gable's immense Miracle Mile shopping area. Inside this sizable Hyatt property, you'll find 250 rooms and suites outfitted with Hyatt's Grand Beds, iPod docking stations and 42-inch flat-screen HDTVs. Once you've settled in, embrace the warm weather from the hotel's sundeck, where you'll find plenty of lounge chairs and a swimming pool. Other notable features of this hotel include a fully equipped fitness center and the Two Sisters Restaurant, which serves a variety of Miami-inspired dishes for breakfast and lunch. You can also grab a table at Bar 50, a lounge that stays open until midnight and is outfitted with TVs. Some travelers were taken by the beautiful interiors of the hotel, while others felt their rooms were dated. However, many were in agreement that the customer service was truly a cut above the rest. If you're a member of Hyatt's rewards program, you can use or earn reward points while staying here.
- View all PhotosHotel Aria, BW Premier CollectionMiami, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent guests of the Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami can't help but rave about the exceptionally friendly staff, which many said helped make their stays memorable. The guest rooms at this luxurious bayfront property stay cool with granite countertops, beige hues and contemporary artwork; each room also comes equipped with high-tech amenities like a 42-inch HD television and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Another feature that earns praise is the eighth-floor outdoor swimming pool, which offers panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and Miami's skyline. If you're looking to work up a sweat, the property not only boasts a fitness center, but squash courts as well. And after a long day at play, sit down to dinner at the Panorama Restaurant (serving a range of Latin specialties) or grab a drink at the Panorama Sky Lounge.
Frequently Asked Questions About Miami Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best spa hotels?
What are the best hotels with free parking?
What are the best hotels with airport shuttle service?
What are the best golf hotels?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.