Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Peninsula Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A favorite among professional and leisure travelers alike, this luxury hotel has an inside edge on other hotels by truly coddling its guests. Why should you have to wait until 3 p.m. to check in? The Peninsula Beverly Hills will make your room available to you whenever you need it – even from the moment your plane lands at Los Angeles International Airport. Do you need to hold onto your room until 8 p.m. on your last day? No problem – The Peninsula also allows you to check out whenever is most convenient for you. And the first-class treatment doesn't end there. This hotel on South Santa Monica Boulevard is also known for its beautiful rooms and suites (which come with free Wi-Fi, minibars, LCD TVs and marble bathrooms), its rejuvenating Peninsula Spa and the mouthwatering fare served at the on-site see-and-be-seen restaurant, The Belvedere. Recent guests describe the hotel as "perfection" ... but at a price: room rates here are on the expensive side.
- View all PhotosMontage Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This hotel looks like it belongs somewhere along the Mediterranean Sea with its classic archways, soaring columns, trickling fountains and polished walkways. But previous guests assure that the amenities found here befit discerning Beverly Hills clientele. Located just a few blocks from Rodeo Drive, the Montage Beverly Hills treats visitors to amenities such as a sprawling spa, rooftop pool and French cuisine at Gilles @ Montage Beverly Hills. Guest rooms here are as sumptuous as the rest of the property: Design elements such as antique wooden furnishings, upholstered chaise lounges and marble and mosaic tiled bathrooms that evoke old Hollywood-era glamour. Plus, rooms include more modern amenities such as in-room tablets, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. According to many recent visitors, the Montage Beverly Hills is the place to go for L.A. luxury.
- View all PhotosWaldorf Astoria Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A new addition to the luxury hotel scene in Los Angeles, the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills opened in June 2017. This Hilton-affiliated property occupies a prime spot on Wilshire and Santa Monica boulevards, putting guests near shopping and dining hot spots in Beverly Hills. Accommodations are pristine in style and come outfitted with espresso machines, minibars and bathrooms with two sinks and a separate shower and bathtub. Some rooms and suites also come equipped with terraces overlooking the city. Those looking for pampering should head to La Prairie Spa for a rejuvenating facial, body treatment or massage, or book an appointment at The Salon by Joseph Martin. Fitness buffs can work out in the gym or enjoy rooftop yoga (on weekends). Also available on the rooftop: a pool (a guest favorite) and The Rooftop by JG, which serves cocktails and light bites. For something more substantial, head to Jean-Georges Beverly Hills. Travelers rave about the exceptional service here, the hotel's location and all of its facilities. However, they warn a stay at this Waldorf Astoria outpost won't come cheap. To save some coin, Hilton Honors members can use accrued points to pay for rooms.
- View all PhotosViceroy L'Ermitage Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Guests of all ages (and pets, too) can expect star treatment at this Viceroy property. Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, L'Ermitage pulls out all the stops, boasting spacious, swanky suites complete with walk-in closets, platform beds, complimentary internet access and private bars. (And for those traveling with pets, the hotel is happy to provide everything from beds to welcome treats.) If you're here on business, the hotel's in-room business centers will ensure your 9-to-5 doesn't suffer from the change of scenery. And for those looking to relax, L'Ermitage boasts a full-service spa and a rooftop pool with 360-degree views of the city. The hotel's on-site eatery, Avec Nous, is a French-style bistro. The hotel's location sandwiched between downtown Los Angeles and Santa Monica puts guests within reasonable driving distance of multiple points of interest, including Venice Beach and the Griffith Observatory. Note that valet parking is $50 per night, though.
- View all PhotosThe Beverly Hills HotelBeverly Hills, CA8.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Beverly Hills Hotel is iconic to La-La Land lore, made famous by The Eagles tune "Hotel California." But the Pink Palace has racked up quite a few fabled stories: Katharine Hepburn is said to have jumped into the pool fully clothed, and Elizabeth Taylor enjoyed six honeymoons here. Today, this Dorchester Collection hotel continues to cater to discerning travelers with stylish guest rooms (equipped with marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access and gourmet minibars), business amenities and a supreme Sunset Boulevard location. Travelers say the customer service is just as legendary as the hotel itself, praising the hotel staff for its attentiveness. And the on-site Polo Lounge is not only known for its celeb-spotting – it's known for serving up a mean breakfast as well.
- View all PhotosNoMad Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA1.3 miles to city center$27.5 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$27.5 Nightly Resort Fee
The NoMad Los Angeles debuted in January 2018 in downtown LA. Recent guests tossed around adjectives like "very stylish" and "decadent" when describing the hotel, saying they enjoyed the elegant rooms and overall decor. The property was originally the headquarters for The Bank of Italy, and architects embraced the building's past when converting it into the NoMad. Guests can admire everything from the blue and gold Italianate lobby ceiling to the bank vault restrooms. When it comes to accommodations, travelers can choose from 241 rooms and suites, all of which include king-sized beds with down comforters, original art, stocked minibars, LCD HD TVs and free Wi-Fi access. Some accommodations also include freestanding pedestal bathtubs. Plus, guests can take advantage of the on-site restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, dinner brunch and late night menus. Visitors staying here can enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and the rooftop pool as well. While everyone raved about the overall appeal of the NoMad Los Angeles, one detail guests said they wished designers spent a little more time on is soundproofing. Many note that the street noise is loud and can be disruptive.
- View all PhotosKimpton La Peer HotelWest Hollywood, CA6.6 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
Set in Los Angeles' trendy West Hollywood neighborhood, the Kimpton La Peer Hotel opened in January 2018. The hotel's 105 rooms and suites feature cool, neutral tones of white, cream and gray with wooden accents. In-room amenities include minibars, free Wi-Fi access (for IHG Rewards Club members) and yoga mats, and select accommodations feature balconies or soaking tubs. Those interested in a bit more space (and additional amenities) should spring for a suite: Suites offer separate living areas and bedrooms, plus Nespresso machines, hardwood floors and sofa beds. Recent guests were particularly impressed with the modern, hip vibe of the accommodations and the hotel as a whole. The staff members received high praise from past travelers as well. Outside the rooms, visitors will find a heated outdoor pool and a fitness center. Plus, true to the Kimpton brand, the hotel welcomes pets for no additional fee. This Kimpton also offers unique experiences like privately drawn spa-inspired baths and in-room cocktail service. The hotel's dining option, Viale dei Romani, dishes out creative Italian meals. The only downside a few travelers noted was that a stay here is pricey. Part of the InterContinental Hotels Group, this property allows IHG Rewards Club members to rack up or redeem points for stays.
- View all PhotosBeverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)Beverly Hills, CA7.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This iconic hotel has been welcoming LA's elite since 1928. Close to the shops of Rodeo Drive, the Beverly Wilshire Beverly Hills stands prominently along Wilshire Boulevard. (In fact, if you recall, a certain "Pretty Woman" once left this very hotel to do a little Rodeo Drive shopping of her own.) But a supreme location and the ability to please high-end clientele doesn't mean the Beverly Wilshire is one bit pretentious. Backed by the Four Seasons, the Beverly Wilshire is known for its excellent customer service. Paying the lofty room rates will get you more than smiles, though: Guest rooms here earn high praise from recent visitors for their stylish decor, marble bathrooms, private bars and complimentary internet access. Travelers also speak highly of CUT by Wolfgang Puck and the relaxing in-house spa.
- View all PhotosTerranea ResortRancho Palos Verdes, CA23.1 miles to city center$40 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$40 Nightly Resort Fee
About 32 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, Terranea Resort is a palatial resort in the city's backyard. Many rooms look out onto the Pacific Ocean from balconies and come equipped with a long list of luxury amenities, including flat-screen TVs, separate showers and tubs and Wi-Fi access. (Covered by the $40 daily resort fee.) But most guests appreciate what's outside their quarters, particularly the fitness center and multiple pools. The hotel also houses a noteworthy spa, and visitors are in awe of the expansive, manicured grounds – all 102 acres. This family- and pet-friendly resort has nine delectable eateries and watering holes. Of those, Catalina Kitchen is the true standout with its breakfast and patio setting.
- View all PhotosHotel FigueroaLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
This artsy hotel located in downtown Los Angeles is fresh off a two-year renovation, which used its original 1926 Spanish colonial decor as inspiration. Fun touches like locally sourced art in the accommodations, rotating art exhibitions, a coffin-shaped outdoor pool and Spanish-inspired details throughout the property make Hotel Figueroa's personality shine. The 268 rooms and suites feature unique layouts, decorative tiles, hardwood floors, 48-inch smart TVs, free Wi-Fi access and minibars stocked with complimentary water and snacks (a traveler favorite). Meanwhile, suites are equipped with additional sitting areas, espresso makers and iPads for guest use. If you're looking to work up a sweat, you can head to the 24-hour fitness center. When you get hungry, try one of the on-site eateries, both of which serve Mediterranean fare. Three bars are available as well for those looking to linger over libations. While this hotel is convenient for those attending an event at the STAPLES Center or the Los Angeles Convention Center, it is a bit removed from the city's top sightseeing spots. Some visitors also warn that parking here is expensive at nearly $50 a night. Hotel Figueroa is part of The Leading Hotels of the World brand, meaning Leaders Club members can enjoy special perks like upgrades and daily breakfast here.
- View all PhotosHotel Bel-AirLos Angeles, CA10 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A member of the esteemed Dorchester Hotel collection, Hotel Bel-Air offers Los Angeles lodgers a taste of respite and romance within easy commuting distance of big city sights (though, not much is within walking distance). Sprawling across 12 acres in the Bel Air Estates neighborhood, this luxury hotel adopts the aura of 20th-century glam. With fine Egyptian cotton linens, expansive terraces, lush gardens and an actual Swan Lake, the Hotel Bel-Air is better suited to relaxation seekers than meeting-making movers and shakers. Guests appreciate the property's quiet atmosphere and superb customer service, while the guest rooms and suites win visitors over with bright, airy decor and tech-savvy amenities, such as flat-screen TVs and in-room iPads. Also, the Hotel Bel-Air Spa and the outdoor pool ensure that travelers return home refreshed and rested.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeSitting on the fringes of downtown L.A. just a short walk from the STAPLES Center and The Grammy Museum, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles has what it takes to make it in this town. The hotel's guest rooms and suites exude an aura of "California cool" with wooden and cream-colored furnishings, crisp white linens and bright splashes of color. Meanwhile, in-room amenities such as iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and large windows with sweeping city views ensure that you'll be living it up L.A.-style (you can also enjoy skyline views from the hotel's outdoor rooftop heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi). To keep you looking fabulous, the Ritz houses a 24-hour fitness center and an 8,000-square-foot spa, not to mention a pool lined with cabanas. And if you're looking to see and be seen, the in-house WP24 Restaurant by Wolfgang Puck provides the trendy atmosphere, as well as plates of contemporary Asian cuisine. Despite all its modern amenities, visitors insist that the Ritz stands out among its (equally pricey) competition thanks to attentive customer service. Plus, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn or redeem points for choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosMr. C Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA7.1 miles to city center$31.18 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$31.18 Nightly Resort Fee
"Fabulous," "classy" and "amazing" are just some of the words guests use to describe the Mr. C Beverly Hills, a boutique hotel located in one of L.A.'s trendiest neighborhoods. Those who stay here will find their rooms outfitted in handcrafted Italian furniture, flat-screen TVs and Carrera marble bathrooms, as well as furnished balconies that provide great views of the City of Angels. However, some visitors note that even Mr. C's pillow-top mattresses and Casa Rovea linens don't ensure a good night's sleep – many guests cite late-night noise as their main qualm. Should you need a little extra refreshment, stake out a lounge chair by the pool. The Restaurant at Mr. C satisfies cravings for classic Italian fare with a menu stocked with pizza and pasta. But be prepared to watch your bank account take a hit: Visitors say that a stay here cost them a pretty penny. Plus, the hotel charges an additional $31.18 daily amenity fee. But Leaders Club members you're in luck – as part of the Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and complimentary upgrades.
- View all PhotosFour Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA6.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This Four Seasons in Beverly Hills isn't all that different from the others around the world. And to frequent guests who expect excellent food, spacious hotel suites and impeccable service, that's a great thing. Indulge in the delicious Italian cuisine at Culina restaurant, throw back a few elegant cocktails at the fashionable Windows Lounge and book an in-room deep tissue massage, courtesy of the well-reviewed Four Seasons spa. Or simply soak up the sun by the outdoor pool, located on the fourth floor of the hotel. When you're not enjoying the on-site facilities, enjoy the views of L.A. from your guest room's balcony. Accommodations also come equipped with primo amenities, such as iPad 2s, complimentary internet access and iPod docking stations. Just remember that the Los Angeles area has more than one Four Seasons property: This particular one is the standout of South Doheny Drive.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyMarina Del Rey, CA11.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassRight on the marina and about 5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey attracts visitors with its picturesque location. Guests describe the rooms here as comfortable, with warm blue and gold tones reflecting the hotel's harbor vistas (not to mention balconies and feather beds). Visitors also appreciate this Ritz's convenient and luxurious amenities, such as the bicycle rentals – perfect for riding along the boardwalk – and the 24-hour waterfront pool and whirlpool. Make the most of the hotel's harborfront location with some California cuisine at Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, or sample the locally sourced small plates at Cast & Plow. For even more pampering, indulge in a treatment at Sisley Spa. Though a stay here can cost a pretty penny, you can offset the cost (or earn points) with Marriott Bonvoy points.
- View all PhotosThe GarlandNorth Hollywood, CA8.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
True to its North Hollywood location, this 7-acre boutique property embodies a cool retro atmosphere that will transport you back to the glamour of 1970s L.A. Though the hotel completed a $20 million makeover in 2015, it didn't abandon its past: Rooms are a nod to the hotel's '70s roots with bright orange accents and vintage-inspired furniture, but they're also equipped with more modern amenities like flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access and minifridges. When you're not in your room, take time to explore the rest of the property. The hotel offers complimentary activities for guests like its "Dive-In Movie Night," where a film is screened poolside, plus a gift shop featuring locally sourced and California-inspired items (think California wines and specialty cookbooks). Even though you're within walking distance to a bevy of eateries, you'll want to stick around for at least one cocktail at the trendy Lobby Bar and a bite at The Front Yard, the hotel's on-site restaurant. When you want to explore off-property, The Garland's got you covered there, too: The hotel offers complimentary trolley service to Universal Studios and CityWalk, which made it a standout among its L.A. peers according to recent guests. Travelers also loved the laid-back ambiance of the property, with many saying it was an ideal hideaway thanks to the comfortable rooms, unique public spaces and exceptional service.
- View all PhotosSLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA5.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills is the epitome of cool. This standout property features ultra contemporary decor that is both sleek and unconventioal thanks to the unique stylings of French interior designer Phillipe Starck (think chrome end tables with faces, picture frame glass dividers at the rooftop pool and plant pots that touch the ceiling in the lobby). The staff here is often described as attentive, friendly and helpful, especially when any questions or issues arise. Rooms are well equipped and boast flat-screen TVs, SLS signature beds and rain showers. Outside of the rooms you'll find a rooftop pool, the Ciel Spa and three Jose Andres restaurants. Plus, since this property is affiliated with the Marriott brand, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosThe Hollywood RooseveltLos Angeles, CA4.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This property is perfectly placed and perfectly named: Here, the ambiance exudes the old-school glamor that once made the surrounding neighborhood – Hollywood – famous. Numerous vacationers have detailed the fun atmosphere, the always lively pool (site of some of this town's parties) and the bubbly staff. The food is also fantastic: If you're a burger lover, fellow foodies insist you try one of the 25 Degrees restaurant's signature sandwiches. Guest rooms here receive praise for their comfy linens, flat-screen TVs, which feature HBO and Netflix connectivity and minibars. However, because this hotel is known for its parties, some guests complain of loud, sleepless nights. If that's something you can live with, though, you can find the Hollywood Roosevelt on Hollywood Boulevard, of course. Members of the iPrefer loyalty program use or earn points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVELos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort FeeThe L.A. LIVE area is a complex of stadiums, open-air plazas and theaters. Some of the best-known tenants include the Microsoft Theater, the Grammy Museum and the STAPLES Center. So this JW Marriott is in a prime spot for sports fanatics and audiophiles. This hotel is also great for business travelers – previous guests recount how they could easily walk to the city's financial district from the hotel, while guest rooms come equipped with wireless internet access (for a fee) and access to the JW Marriott's business center. In terms of decor, rooms here take their inspiration from the California climate, boasting bright yellow and blue hues, along with 42-inch TVs and minifridges. And if you'd like to take advantage of the weather, the hotel boasts a rooftop pool (and adjacent bar). When you're ready to grab a bite to eat, you've got three full-service restaurants at your fingertips, including WP24 by Wolfgang Puck. Plus, if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn and redeem points while staying here.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA7.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe InterContinental Los Angeles Century City is ideal for those looking for reasonably priced accommodations in the City of Angels. In addition to enviable rates, this hotel offers resort-like perks including romms outfitted with coffee makers, balconies, flat-screen TVs and walk-in showers with soaking tubs. This impressive property also houses a gym, outdoor infinity pool and full-service spa, not to mention plenty of meeting space. Guests praise the strong drinks and fresh sushi served up at the on-site restaurant, Mari. Unfortunately, parking was a pain for the InterContinental's recent guests: Visitors say you'll face exorbitant fees paying for valet service ($50.60 per night). But members of the IHG Rewards Club can redeem rewards at this InterContinental property, such as free nights' stays.
- View all PhotosOmni Los Angeles Hotel at California PlazaLos Angeles, CA1.5 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Omni Los Angeles Hotel doesn't offer some of the over-the-top amenities that have become fashionable in La La Land lodging. Instead, this 17-story, 453-room hotel excels at the basics. Previous guests describe their stay here as a low-fuss, high-class experience thanks in large part to the property's highly efficient and friendly staff. The Omni brand is also known for its family-friendliness — enroll in the Omni Sensational Kids program to receive a backpack full of goodies for your children, including an activity book and binoculars. The hotel's spacious rooms can also accommodate larger groups (as well as pets); each room comes decked out in a rich color palate made up of blues, browns and creams, and all rooms feature praise-worthy city views, not to mention flat-screen TVs and marble bathrooms. Wireless Internet access is free for Omni Select Guest members. You can find this Omni outpost among the skyscrapers of Los Angeles' downtown area.
- View all PhotosBeach House Hotel Hermosa BeachHermosa Beach, CA15.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Southwest of downtown Los Angeles is picturesque Hermosa Beach, and in that town is a picturesque hotel: Beach House Hotel Hermosa Beach. Recent guests appreciated the property's throwback, New England-cottage feel. All 96 studio suites feature fireplaces and flat-screen televisions, and most also offer a pretty good view of the Pacific Ocean (though you should make reservations as early as possible to ensure the best vistas). The hotel offers a long list of activities, including access to walking paths and biking trails, a center and a full-service spa. But take note: Beach House Hotel does not have its own restaurant. (It does, however, offer complimentary continental breakfast.) And rest assured that previous visitors say the hotel's primo location puts it within walking distance of numerous eateries.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Los Angeles DowntownLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown stands out for boasting breathtaking views of the Los Angeles skyline. The 73-story property, which opened in July 2017, is a modern architectural marvel, but recent guests have mixed feelings about its design. Some past visitors praised the contemporary room interiors, while others lamented their malfunctioning room keys and the elevator system (which requires switching elevators to reach certain floors). Standard room amenities include separate showers and tubs, coffee makers and HD TVs. Outside the accommodations, travelers will find an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a separate childrens area, a 24-hour fitness center and multiple fire pits. There are also five eateries, including a French steakhouse, a buffet, a lobby lounge, a sushi restaurant and Spire73, the tallest open-air bar in the Western Hemisphere. What's more, this hotel is part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts family, so members of the IHG Rewards Club can earn or redeem points while staying here.
- View all PhotosThe Beverly HiltonBeverly Hills, CA7.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Beverly Hilton is a classic, but some say it can't keep up with the newest, hippest hotels of Los Angeles. In fact, it's probably better known as the home of the Golden Globe Awards (which take place annually in the International Ballroom) than it is as a place to spend the night. However, the 569 rooms – which feature Egyptian cotton linens, Bose Wave music systems and BABOR Beauty toiletries – hint at luxury, though some guests say that the accommodations here feel dated. The hotel staff, on the other hand, earns props from visitors, who say that The Beverly Hilton's employees were friendly and efficient. For a true taste of Hollywood glam, grab a table at CIRCA 55, a 1950s-inspired restaurant that serves up tasty plates of California fare. Or, lounge by the largest heated hotel pool in Beverly Hills. You'll find this L.A. standby in Beverly Hills, of course, along Wilshire Boulevard.
- View all PhotosLuxe Sunset Boulevard HotelLos Angeles, CA11.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This Brentwood hotel has chic, modern furnishings that visitors love and a relaxed staff that's more than willing to entertain the whims of their guests. Need to house your pet? No problem — for a small fee, the Luxe will put up all pets that weigh 50 pounds or less. The Luxe Hotel Sunset Boulevard also boasts luxury-hotel staples, such as iPod docking stations, complimentary Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs in each of its 162 rooms. And the in-house eatery, On Sunset Restaurant, dishes out California cuisine with a hint of French flair (don't miss the jazz brunch on Sundays). Plus, you can make the most of the hotel's sunny locale by paying a visit to the outdoor heated pool or outdoor fitness area. What's more, many guests refer to this property's rates as a bargain.
Frequently Asked Questions About Los Angeles Hotels
What are the best boutique hotels?
What are the best pool hotels?
What are the best family hotels?
What are the best beach hotels?
What are the best spa hotels?
What are the best hotels with airport shuttle service?
What are the best hotels for fitness?
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.