Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosKailua Kona, HI#1 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (3261)Free WiFiRead MoreJust northeast of Kekaha Kai State Park, the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai is one of the most luxurious resorts on the Big Island. Recent visitors suggested indulging in the Hualalai Spa, which features spa treatments with island twists, like a Polynesian Niu (Coconut) Scrub or a Sun Relief Ti Leaf Wrap. Meanwhile, the resort's seven unique swimming spots – from a saltwater pond with a few friendly manta rays to an oceanfront infinity pool – earn high marks across the board. Should you be interested in learning more about Hawaiian life, the Ka'upulehu Cultural Center offers interactive programs that give insight into the island's history, traditions and even music. After a long day of learning (or relaxing), enjoy a fresh seafood meal at one of three restaurants or two lounges before retiring to your room. Accommodations at this Four Seasons resort feature nature-inspired hues and Hawaiian art, as well as balconies, granite bathrooms and plasma TVs. Although recent guests won't deny that room rates and dining costs here are high, they say that the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai's facilities and customer service are worth the price.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #2View all PhotosChicago, IL1 mile to city center#2 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (1810)Free WiFiRead MoreOccupying prime real estate on Chicago's coveted Magnificent Mile, The Peninsula Chicago combines Hong Kong's cosmopolitan flair with the Windy City's Midwestern charm. Travelers describe the guest rooms as comfortable thanks to their creamy color palette and plush furniture, not to mention their modern techie touches, like a bedside remote command station that controls the lights, television and room temperatures. Meanwhile, the renowned Peninsula Spa is in a class by itself: earning The Peninsula Chicago many accolades from health and leisure magazines. Another honorable mention goes to the afternoon tea served in the lobby bar, which visitors say is a nice and welcome touch. During your stay, guests recommend making time for the tasty Cantonese dishes served in the Shanghai Terrace restaurant. However, for many travelers, it was The Peninsula Chicago's friendly service staff that convinced them to stay here again.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #3View all PhotosSurfside, FL#3 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (188)Read MoreRecent visitors raved about this Four Seasons hotel, which opened in March 2017, saying it lives up to expectations with its stunning design, incredible ocean views and attentive staff members. The Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is removed from the buzzy South Beach area in Surfside, Florida, and it is set on 9 beachfront acres. The property's 77 accommodations feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, sitting areas, marble bathrooms and a convenient room service menu. Some upgraded rooms also offer wraparound balconies that overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Outside the rooms, there are a spa, which offers a wealth of treatment options, and a fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment. Additionally, Four Seasons guests have access to three outdoor pools (including an adults-only option) and a beach. Families visiting the property will appreciate the designated family pool, the kids program, the child-size robes and the available babysitting services. When it's time for a meal, head to Winston's on the Beach for a casual bite, or dress up for an upscale meal at Le Sirenuse Miami. As is standard across Four Seasons hotels around the world, previous guests cautioned that room rates here are pricey.
- #4View all PhotosLanai City, HI#4 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (706)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis Four Seasons property attracts beach lovers. Positioned along a beautiful stretch of Hulopoe Bay sand overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this resort offers breathtaking ocean views, manicured grounds and top-notch customer service. During their stays, guests can enjoy outdoor pursuits, such as snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, hiking, whale watching, scuba diving and more. Visitors use terms like "paradise" and "heaven on earth" to describe the property. Guest rooms all feature private patios, as well as amenities like 75-inch flat-screen TVs with Blu-ray players, Nespresso machines and free internet access. One of the most loved features is the complimentary shuttle, which will cart you to and from Lanai Town. Recent visitors do say you should brace yourself for the high cost of meals at the resort's multiple restaurants and treatments at the in-house spa. Still, most travelers enjoy this Four Seasons resort's piece of shoreline and its world-class golf course.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #5View all PhotosChicago, IL1.3 miles to city center#5 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (3584)Free WiFiRead MorePrevious lodgers rave about this North Michigan Avenue hotel's refinement and its unbeatable location. Sitting just steps from Chicago's Magnificent Mile, the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago is central to all of the city's best restaurants, shops and nightlife. After you've sufficiently tested the limits of your credit card, retreat to one of the hotel's soundproofed spa treatment rooms to enjoy a relaxing massage or skin renewal treatment. Before you call it a night, previous guests highly recommend sitting down to dinner in the Allium's dining room, where diners are treated to fresh, farm-to-table Midwest cuisine. When it's time to bed down, this Four Seasons hotel's well-appointed accommodations provide a comfortable escape. Previous guests love the elegant decor, which combines contemporary fittings (like flat-screen TVs) with 20th century-inspired design accents and spacious marble bathrooms. Recent visitors recommend splurging on the lake view accommodations, rather than the rooms with the city skyline vistas.
- #6View all PhotosSunny Isles Beach, FL#6 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (1159)Free WiFiRead MoreThis spa resort doesn't take any of its five stars for granted, particularly when it comes to delivering first-rate customer service. Guests can't help but keep the compliments coming: Travelers say the resort staff takes extra care to personalize each experience. However, one problem you might face is exclusivity. The Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach only has 98 guest rooms and suites, so be sure to book early for an upcoming trip to Sunny Isles Beach. The rooms come with flat-screen TVs and private balconies, as well as double sinks and glass-enclosed showers. Meanwhile, the property also features three in-house eateries, four pools, a spa and beach amenities. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here. You'll find the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, about 10 miles north of Miami Beach.Free WiFi
- #7View all PhotosChicago, IL0.5 miles to city center#7 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (3030)Free WiFiRead MoreSituated on the banks of the Chicago River and less than a mile from the shopping on The Magnificent Mile, The Langham, Chicago is a hit with recent travelers. Opened in 2013, the hotel impresses guests with its attentive service, quiet location and riverfront views. Occupying the first 13 floors of a 52-story landmark skyscraper, The Langham, Chicago boasts 316 guest rooms and suites. Accommodations are outfitted with soaking tubs and rain showers, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Past lodgers compliment the comfy beds and relaxing bathrooms and recommend booking a room with a river view to make the most of the hotel's location. When you're not relaxing in your room, you'll find plenty of other amenities at your fingertips. In addition to the Chuan Spa, the hotel also touts a health club and 67-foot-long indoor pool. Though many of downtown Chicago's top restaurants are within reach, previous visitors suggest giving the on-site restaurant, Travelle, a try. As is the case throughout the property, guests say the service staff members at the restaurant are both attentive and friendly.
- #8View all PhotosLahaina, HI#8 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (611)Free WiFiRead MoreTravelers are hard-pressed to find much to complain about at the Montage Kapalua Bay. Located on the northwest corner of Maui, this 24-acre property offers panoramic views of the beach and ocean. Visitors can spend their time on the water with activities that range from sport fishing to snorkeling. The resort also offers more adventurous pursuits like zip lining and helicopter tours, as well as traditional Hawaiian luau shows. Other activity options include shopping, golfing on two award-winning courses or playing a round of tennis at the hotel's courts. If you're looking to relax, you can enjoy the complimentary beach towels and chairs, take advantage of the poolside Hana Hou Bar & Sunset Patio or indulge in a spa treatment. Accommodations here are one-, two-, three- or four-bedroom suites and each come equipped with separate living and sleeping areas, and furnished lanais. Additional amenities include flat-screen TVs, in-room laundry facilities and bathrooms with separate tubs and showers. To top off their great experiences, recent guests said all staff members, from the pool attendants to the restaurant servers, went above and beyond to ensure they had a pleasurable stay.Free WiFi
- #9View all PhotosRancho Santa Fe, CA#9 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (363)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAbout a 30-minute drive north of San Diego, Rancho Valencia is a little off the beaten path. But that's why people love it. This Relais & Châteaux property brims with carefully manicured greenery on top of plenty of amenities and activities to woo any type of traveler. Visitors are complimentary of the respectful, thoughtful staff while guest rooms stun for their aesthetic. Accommodations here exude a Mediterranean ambiance with hacienda-style architecture, hardwood furnishings and colorful design accents, as well as deep-soaking tubs and private balconies or patios. For pampering, Rancho Valencia's spa offers indulgences such as herb-infused body wraps and a variety of massage therapies. The delicious cuisine served at the on-site Veladora restaurant complements the serene environment.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #10View all PhotosBeverly Hills, CA7.2 miles to city center#10 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (479)Free WiFiRead More
A new addition to the luxury hotel scene in Los Angeles, the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills opened in June 2017. This Hilton-affiliated property occupies a prime spot on Wilshire and Santa Monica boulevards, putting guests near shopping and dining hot spots in Beverly Hills. Accommodations are outfitted in a cream and white color scheme, with espresso machines, minibars and bathrooms with two sinks and a separate shower and bathtub. Some rooms and suites also come equipped with terraces overlooking the city. Those looking for pampering should head to La Prairie Spa for a rejuvenating facial, body treatment or massage, or book an appointment at the Tracey Cunningham Salon. Fitness buffs can work out in the 24-hour gym or enjoy rooftop yoga (on weekends). Also available on the rooftop: a pool (a guest favorite) and The Rooftop by JG, which serves cocktails and light bites. For something more substantial, head to Jean-Georges Beverly Hills. Travelers rave about the exceptional service here, the hotel's location and all of its facilities. However, they warn a stay at this Waldorf Astoria outpost won't come cheap. To save some coin, Hilton Honors members can use accrued points to pay for rooms.
- #11View all PhotosBeverly Hills, CA7.8 miles to city center#11 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (967)Free WiFiRead MoreA favorite among professional and leisure travelers alike, this luxury hotel has an inside edge on other hotels by truly coddling its guests. Why should you have to wait until 3 p.m. to check in? The Peninsula Beverly Hills will make your room available to you whenever you need it – even from the moment your plane lands at Los Angeles International Airport. Do you need to hold onto your room until 8 p.m. on your last day? No problem – The Peninsula also allows you to check out whenever is most convenient for you. And the first-class treatment doesn't end there. This hotel on South Santa Monica Boulevard is also known for its sumptuous garden villa suites (which come with complimentary fruit selections, flat-screen TVs, and large marble bathrooms), its rejuvenating Peninsula Spa and the mouthwatering fare served at the on-site see-and-be-seen restaurant, The Belvedere. Recent guests describe the hotel as "perfection" ... but at a price: room rates here are on the expensive side.Free WiFi
- #12View all PhotosHilton Head Island, SC#12 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (659)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe stunning Harbour Town area is a great place to station yourself during a Hilton Head trip. And its standout accommodations, The Inn & Club at Harbour Town (part of The Sea Pines Resort), is certainly one of the most popular resorts on the island. Guests who choose to make the (somewhat long) trek here delight in the lush scenery, the luxurious rooms and the professional, approachable and welcoming staff. Rooms come with large flat-screen TVs, blackout-lined window treatments and spacious bathrooms with soaking tubs and Molton Brown toiletries. Visitors like to venture out of the hotel to eat (particularly at The Quarterdeck, one of Hilton Head's favorites), but most insist that you stick close to home for Sunday brunch. Harbour Town rests in the bottom boot of Hilton Head Island.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- #13View all PhotosWailea, HI#13 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (5931)Free WiFiRead MoreThis Four Seasons Resort underwent a major renovation in 2016 that has impressed recent visitors. Guests say the staff here is consistently attentive and helpful, too. Guest rooms also receive high praise for their spacious floor plans and private balconies or patios. Plus, accommodations feature wireless internet access, an evening turndown service and luxury bath amenities. What's more, this Four Seasons outpost is one of Maui's most kid-friendly locales, offering complimentary kids toiletries, a popular game room and kid-friendly menus in its four on-site restaurants. Those traveling without little ones can make the most of the resort's spa and the property's proximity to three scenic golf courses. Or, spend your days lounging on the island's shoreline where service staff will ensure you have enough ice water and towels to keep you feeling cool and comfortable. The only gripe guests had was with the high room rates at this hotel, particularly during peak seasons. As its name suggests, Maui's Four Seasons sits pretty on Wailea Beach.
- #14View all PhotosSan Diego, CA16 miles to city center#14 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (2014)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAbout 20 miles north of central San Diego in Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve, the Fairmont Grand Del Mar offers coastal California visitors a hearty helping of luxury from the moment they enter the lobby. Guests rave about the incredibly spacious guest rooms, saying that the deep-soaking tubs, Nespresso coffee makers and rich Tuscan decor makes for a relaxing stay. And if that isn't enough, there's also a five-star spa, swimming pools and a Tom Fazio-designed golf course. The Grand Del Mar also receives high marks for its cuisine; the hotel's Addison and Amaya restaurants respectively serve award-winning French and Mediterranean fare coupled with regional wines. Add to that the hotel's consistently friendly customer service, and it's easy to see why guests frequently refer to their stays here as five-star experiences. As a member of the AccorHotels portfolio, this hotel allows guests to earn and redeem Le Club AccorHotels perks.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #15View all PhotosWashington, DC1.7 miles to city center#15 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (1289)Read MoreThe Four Seasons' enviable location – perched on the edge of Rock Creek Park in D.C.'s chic Georgetown neighborhood – grants beautiful views of the park and easy access to some of the city's most popular attractions, including the Lincoln Memorial and the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. But that's not all this elegant Four Seasons property has going for it. Recent guests compliment the hotel's contemporary accommodations, which come furnished with modern amenities like LCD flat-screen TVs and high-speed internet access. Travelers visiting with kids love that the hotel has Nintendo Wii game consoles available to borrow as well. Guests also exalt Bourbon Steak, the upscale in-house restaurant that regularly plays host to foodies, celebrities and politicos alike. Another crowd-pleaser: the luxurious on-site spa, which offers a versatile array of lavish massages and body treatments. All recent guests agreed that the personalized customer service was a large reasons for return visits. Just try to leave your car at home, as this hotel has expensive parking fees.
- #16View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.5 miles to city center#16 in Best Hotels in the USATripAdvisor (973)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGuests rave about Wentworth Mansion, applauding its long-standing commitment to the building's history and its ability to deliver on contemporary luxury. Constructed in the late 1800s, the Wentworth Mansion exudes old-world charm, meaning it's also the perfect Charleston home base for history buffs. Lodgers particularly praise the elegant decor, fantastic customer service, on-site spa, evening brandies and sherries, and complimentary hors d'oeuvres. Rooms include spacious bathrooms with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces or outside porches and, in some suites, sunrooms. Though guests say the rooms and overall atmosphere are relaxing, they note that the luxury doesn't come cheap. However, its location is another feather in its cap; The Battery is nearby, as is the South Carolina Aquarium. Also, keep in mind that this hotel is a part of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, which means that members of the INVITED rewards program can earn and redeem points here.Free BreakfastFree Parking