The Best Western Rewards program is geared toward budget-minded business and family travelers. Best Western Rewards members can earn and redeem points at 4,500 Best Western hotels in nearly 100 countries, including the United States and Canada. Members can also earn points by using Best Western partner services (which range from car rentals to flower delivery) and by making everyday purchases using a Best Western Rewards Mastercard or by converting Diners Club Rewards to Best Western Rewards points. These points can be put toward future stays at Best Western hotels. Members can also redeem points for members-only experiences (such as a walking tour of Quebec City and an aerial tour of the Grand Canyon) through the Experiences by Best Western Rewards program. And because Best Western partners with airlines like Southwest Airlines, American Airlines and Alaska Airlines, members can redeem points for miles.
Pros & Cons
Points never expire
Offers 4,500 participating hotels worldwide
Best Western Rewards points can be redeemed for free nights, airline miles, gift cards and more
You cannot earn both hotel points and airline miles for the same stay
Free nights at Best Western Premier hotels typically require a large number of points
Gift cards purchased with points can take up to four weeks to arrive
Best Western Rewards is ranked as:
- 4.5Property Diversity »
- 3.5Geographic Coverage »
- 4.5Ease of Earning Free Night »
- 4.5Additional Benefits »
- > 4,000No. of Hotels »
As a Best Western Rewards member, you can accrue points by staying with Best Western and by using your Best Western Rewards Mastercard or by converting your Diners Club Rewards to Best Western Rewards points. Points can be redeemed for free nights, airline miles and a variety of other rewards.
Points Do Not Expire
Can Earn Points On:
Can Use Points On:
The Best Western Rewards program is divided into five levels: Blue, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Select.
The Fine Print
- If you join the program after an eligible stay, you can retroactively request points as long as your enrollment occurred within 30 days of your stay.
- The number of points needed to get a free night varies by property, time of year and location.
- You can combine your points with those earned by other members to redeem rewards faster, but both members must share the same place of residence.
- Points do not cover additional fees.
- When you submit proof of elite status in another hotel loyalty program, Best Western will match your elite status for free.
You Might Also Like
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.