The Hilton Honors program is most advantageous for business and luxury travelers who frequently fly to and stay in major cities in the United States, Europe and Asia. Hilton Honors members can redeem points at more than 5,000 hotels and resorts across 14 different brands in more than 100 countries and territories. Additionally, you can earn points for Lyft rides and everyday purchases made with the Hilton Honors credit cards from American Express. And because Hilton has a partnership with United MileagePlus (as well as more than 40 other airline and rail partners), you can cash in points for miles. Points can also be used to purchase tickets to concerts and sporting events, gift cards and items sold on Amazon.
Pros & Cons
No blackout dates when using points to book a room
More than 5,000 participating hotels and resorts worldwide
Resort fees are waived for all reward stays booked with points
Points can expire if your account remains inactive for more than 12 months
Members can no longer earn hotel points and airline miles for the same stay
Free nights at higher-end hotels require a large number of points
Hilton Honors is ranked as:
- 5.0Property Diversity »
- 5.0Geographic Coverage »
- 1.0Ease of Earning Free Night »
- 4.5Additional Benefits »
- > 4,000No. of Hotels »
With the Hilton Honors program, you can earn points by staying at any Hilton property at participating brands and by making everyday purchases with a Hilton Honors-affiliated credit card. Cash in your points for free nights, airline or rail miles, experiences and more.
Points Can Expire
Can Earn Points On:
Can Use Points On:
The Hilton Honors program is divided into four membership levels: Member, Silver, Gold and Diamond.
The Fine Print
- Hilton Honors rewards are generally valid for one year from date of issue and do not cover taxes or other fees.
- Qualifying stays are those booked directly through brand websites, the Hilton Honors mobile app and reservation call centers, or via preferred corporate travel partners and approved travel professionals.
- Bonus points do not count toward your member status.
- Honors members must pay in 1,000-point increments with a minimum of 5,000 points when paying with Points & Money Rewards.
- You can exchange Honors points for miles or convert miles into Honors points at no extra cost with the brand's airline and rail partners, which include Hawaiian Airlines and Amtrak, among others.