Honored by more than 1,100 hotel properties around the world, the Radisson Hotel Group's loyalty program, Radisson Rewards, caters to travelers who regularly stay at Radisson, Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson RED, Park Inn by Radisson, Park Plaza or Country Inns & Suites by Radisson properties. The program is best for those who frequently travel to large cities in the United States and Europe. As a Radisson Rewards member, you will earn points with every stay and on food and beverages charged to your room. Signing up for a Radisson Rewards Visa credit card will allow you to also earn rewards on everyday expenses. You can use points to cover future stays and other hotel expenses, such as room upgrades and movie rentals, as well as flights with more than 30 airline partners and gift cards for Radisson Rewards restaurant, travel and retail partners.
Pros & Cons
More than 1,100 participating hotels
Radisson brands accommodate a wide range of budgets
Rewards points can be used for hotel stays and flights
Member benefits may not be available in all Radisson hotels
Blackout dates may apply for select room categories
Points expire after two years of account inactivity
Radisson Rewards is ranked as:
- 4.5Property Diversity »
- 2.0Geographic Coverage »
- 4.0Ease of Earning Free Night »
- 4.0Additional Benefits »
- 1,000 - 3,999No. of Hotels »
Radisson rewards you with points every time you stay or dine at a Radisson hotel. You can use those points to cover the cost of future hotel stays and airline miles, as well as for gift cards or prepaid Visa cards to use at participating partners.
Points Can Expire
Can Earn Points On:
Can Use Points On:
The Radisson Rewards loyalty program is broken up into four membership tiers: Club, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
The Fine Print
- Points do not cover taxes or other charges.
- Reward stays are subject to availability.
- The conversion rate of points to frequent flyer miles varies by airline.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for rooms reserved on third-party websites.
- Certain elite status benefits, such as early check-in and late checkout, are subject to availability, and some benefits are only available when the member is the registered guest for an eligible stay.
You Might Also Like
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.