The Stash Hotel Rewards program benefits both business and leisure travelers who prefer to stay in boutique hotels when visiting destinations throughout the United States, such as California locales and coastal cities in the Northeast (like New York City). The Stash Hotel Rewards network includes nearly 150 independently owned hotels across the U.S., Central America, Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean. By frequenting hotels associated with the Stash Hotel Rewards program, you can accrue Stash Points that can be used to cover the cost of future stays at any Stash-affiliated hotel.
Pros & Cons
Independently owned properties offer more unique atmospheres than brand-name hotels
No blackout dates
Members can earn points at partner, Stash Approved and nonpartner hotels
Points can only be redeemed for free stays at partner hotels
You can only earn Stash Points on up to two rooms at any given time
You cannot earn points for stays reserved through third-party booking sites
Stash Hotel Rewards is ranked as:
- 4.0Property Diversity »
- 3.0Geographic Coverage »
- 3.0Ease of Earning Free Night »
- 3.0Additional Benefits »
- 100 - 499No. of Hotels »
Members of the Stash Hotel Rewards program can earn and use points at any Stash-affiliated hotel. There are nearly 150 properties in the United States – as well as a few hotels in the Caribbean, Central America, Mexico and Canada – that honor Stash rewards.
Points Do Not Expire
Can Earn Points On:
Can Use Points On:
The Stash Hotel Rewards program is separated into two levels: standard Stash Membership and Stash Plus, a fee-based, invitation-only tier.
The Fine Print
- Stash Points are only valid for free nights at participating hotels. They cannot be redeemed for additional expenses, such as dining or spa treatments.
- If you cancel a reward reservation, you may be subject to cancellation or penalty fees depending on the policy of the partner hotel. Unless the hotel imposes a cancellation fee, all Stash Points used for the booking will automatically be refunded and returned to your account.
- If a hotel ceases to be a participant in the Stash Hotel Rewards program (after you made your reservation), you may still be able to receive points for your stay if you send a copy of your confirmation email to the program's member support team.
- Your accrued Stash points will never expire.
You Might Also Like
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.